Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 16 March 2021

16/Mar/21 why is Spring taking so long to get here


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Winter decided that it wasn't going to let go.  It was actually pretty cold.

So, the Big Guy just wasted about 15 minutes looking for the Weather App for his Windows 10 computer.  Turns out, the Weather Network no longer supports this.  Man oh man, he certainly went down the rabbit hole on that one.

The Big Guy works at work now.  No longer upstairs.

Yesterday, he was backing up the car in the driveway and didn't see me till the last minute.

I made sure to stay out of the way though.

The Car is much bigger than myself.

I made sure to stay out of the way until the car came to a full stop.

Then, I was looking for the Big Guy to open the door.

But since he backed in, he was on the other side of the car.

So I had to wait for him to walk around the car.

Then I was so happy, I got to greet him.

I ran up the stairs and waited for him to take my lead off my collar.

Then we went in the house together to surprise Tonya.

It was so nice to have him home again.

I missed him a lot.

Then I went a laid down while they had supper.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the Jolly Egg




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment