Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 13 March 2021

13/Mar/21 you got my attention


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy is going to be making a Sea Food Chowder today.  Tonya has all the stuff in the sink, thawing.

Tonya sister is lactose intolerant.  Normally the Big Guy will make the Sea Food Chowder with heavy cream.  But before he adds it, I heard him say, he will draw off some of the Sea Food and put it in a different pot with a White Gravy for Elaine.

That will allow her to have it as well, without bloating and possibly getting the trots.

You can also tell that Spring is coming.

The Big Guy is just itching on making something on the Charcoal grill.

Yesterday would have been a great day for that.

If you were outside of the wind, it was +12.

I'm sure he would have sat in his lawn chair, having a glass of wine and doing the BBQ.

Would I have got any of it?

Not likely.  He tends to BBQ pork.  Me and pork got an agreement.  I don't eat pork and I don't get the trots.

But it does look wonderful.  

Smells pretty good too.

I can't even have the pork bone.  But every so often, the Big Guy will go to Bonnars and get me a bag of beef bones.

They are quite satisfying.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the hot dog maker




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment