Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 17 March 2021

17/Mar/21 are you SURE you're going to eat all that


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yup, I've adopted the position.

Sit and stare while you eat.

Tonya was having some sort of deluxe donair plate.

In the end, she didn't eat it all.  She brought it out to the kitchen, put the lid on it and put it in the fridge for, well, what is today.

I will sit and stare as she eats it.

She tells me that it's too spicy.  There is onions in it.

Yea, but there is also pepperoni and cheese.  You let me have some of that when your eating pizza.  Why can't I have a little donair meat?

I was looking at Tonya so much, she got "the willies" and told me to stop staring at her.

Most people don't like being stared at.

But I think we all know this one fella.

I could stare at him while he eats his entire meal.

Doesn't bother him a bit.  He stares back at me and gives me the creeps.  I just don't try with the Big Guy.  He is a lost cause.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his frozen cheese treat




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment