Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 7 March 2021

7/Mar/21 with my ear to the floor, I can hear you walking around


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy went for a drive without me.

They keep saying the baby seats are in the back of the car.

Which they are.

But, more importantly, they came home with some treats for me.

So, I guess it was OK that they went for a drive, without me.

My uncle Terry came by later.

But he was interested in the Big Guy doing his taxes, vice playing with me.

After the taxes were done, he came downstairs and they played a little bit.

I heard that Floyd and family are going to drop by today.

They will be having A&K Lick-A-Chick.

I know that not everyone that reads my blog, knows what that is.  Well, it's the best fried chicken on Cape Breton Island.

BUT

The bones will go out to the Sea Gulls.

Then again, I'm not supposed to have chicken bones.  They would really hurt my insides.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying his piggy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment