Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 19 March 2021

19/Mar/21 are you really going to eat that pizza in front of me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I had to work it, but I got the crust from the pizza they had last night.

Right now, as I am working on today's blog.  I can hear the rain falling off the roof.  But I know, soon enough, it's going to flip to snow.

I personally love the snow.

It's what I wait for every season.

It's my "thing".

Right now, all my outdoor poops are all wet and mushy.

It's going to snow.

My poops will be buried under all that snow.

So, later on, when the Big Guy is out taking care of all this snow...

His snow blower is going to be stinky.

But then again, he does quite a bit of snow blowing.

So I guess the snow blower is kinda self cleaning.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment