Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 27 March 2021

27/Mar/21 should I play with the piggy, or chew on the bone


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I had to go sleep with Tonya and the Big Guy last night.

It was thunder and lightening and it was very very frightening.

Now, the Big Guy, he didn't even notice that it was thunder and lightening.  When he got up and noticed that I was in the room with them, he was sort of surprised by this.  That's when Tonya told him about the storm.

He said that it couldn't have been as bad as all of that.  She told him, it was really storming and really loud.

But then again.  During Hurricane Juan, that hit Halifax/Dartmouth, he slept through that too.

So, as you probably figured out, there isn't much of the snow that is left on the ground.

Not too worry, we are supposed to get some snow flurries before the day is out.

Winter isn't done just yet.

I look at this, and think...

My paws are going to get wet.

I will come in the house, from being outside.

Of course I will track my paws across the floor.

Tonya gives me that look.  She isn't pleased.  She will have to wash the floors again.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is waiting for Baby Aurora to drop her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment