Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 21 March 2021

21/Mar/21 my fur has that wind blown look


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya said that my fur is really soft.

I was out in the snow the day prior.  You can see the picture of me that she would have posed on Facebook.

I guess you could say that I got a snow shower.

Yesterday the Big Guy went outside and moved most of the snow around with his snow blower.  The reason I say most of the snow is that Colby came over and shoveled the back and front steps.

So, now we just have to wait for the sunny weather to heat up and melt the rest of the snow that fell.

Considering the temps that we are supposed to get, the Big Guy is pretty happy.

It will be sitting out weather before too long.

Then the Hot Dog maker will go back into full swing.  I can't wait for that to happen.

I sure do miss Hot Dogs.

There was that one time, a long time ago, when the Big Guy wasn't paying attention to me.

I ate 16 Hot Dogs off the counter.

He hasn't done that mistake of leaving food where I can get it, since then.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog back at the Bras d'Or Lakes




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment