Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 20 March 2021

20/Mar/21 1st day of Spring doesn't impress me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday we got 34 1/2 cm of snow.  That is is just over 13.5 inches of snow.  The Big Guy didn't go outside to take care of the snow.  He plans on doing that later on.

But he is hoping that this will be the last of the snow for THIS year.

Myself, I loved it.

I must have begged to go outside about 20 times yesterday.

At one point, Tonya clipped my lead on my collar and I pretty much ran outside.  Well my lead got caught around my back legs and I fell down the back stairs.

I got up, looked around to see what happened.

Got my legs untangled from my lead.

Then I ran around, trying to get to all the new fallen snow.

I can't wait to see what the Big Guy does with the snow.

Especially in my "pooping area".  That should be fun when my poop starts flying off the end of his snow blower.

I will not be allowed to be off the back deck until the Big Guy is all done with his snow blower.

So I will have to bark as loud as I can to let him know where I am at.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying the day at the dog park




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment