Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 4 March 2021

4/Mar/21 I am upset and I'm not talking to you right now


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

OK, I really wasn't upset.  I was just done playing with the Big Guy and I just plopped myself down for a rest and a nap.

The Big Guy was listening to the news and he was saying that they are rolling out the Covid vaccine for people from 50 to 75 years old.  That would mean that both Tonya and the Big Guy could get their shots.  They have both told me that they are willing to get the Covid shot.

Some people are not so willing.

They are afraid of the side effects.

I can understand that.  Who wouldn't be afraid.

I should think that death would be less desirable than getting a shot for the Covid virus.

When I go to the Vet, I'm not asked if I would like to avoid the shot.  They give me a treat and then jab me in the back of the neck.

I've also heard, there are places that are telling the population, they can stop wearing their face mask.  Either they get the virus and they live, or, well...  you don't.

Seems pretty harsh.

Tonya was saying, with the mask on, the cold weather doesn't seem so cold on her face when she is outside.

I'm just glad that I don't have to wear a mask.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment