Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 15 March 2021

15/Mar/21 she is back


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Aurora came for a visit.

Nice kid.

Just that she moves rather quickly and you don't know what she is up to.

At least bigger humans, you can tell what they are going to do.

She also thought that my kibble was too hard.

She would lift some out of the dry, feeding side and drop it into the water.  Then swish the water around.

Tonya dumped the water outside.

Each time Aurora was told not to play with my food, she did anyways.

It was like a game for her.

They would shoo her away from my food and she would run around, and go back to my food dish and put the kibble back into the water.  One piece of kibble at a time.

She was also helpful.  She is a messy eater and would drop a lot of her food on the floor.  So I got to have some of her chicken that she was dropping.

So, it wasn't all bad.

Just a little kibble got wet.

Not like I haven't do that myself.

But she did it on purpose.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog excited about going for a walk




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment