Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 18 March 2021

18/Mar/21 wait, what, how much snow are we getting


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We do live in Canada.

We do get snow.  Sometimes in late April, once all the shovels have been put away for the year.

They are forecasting 20 to 25 cm of snow tomorrow.  For my friends that are in the United States, that is 8 inches of snow.  Not counting drifting and what ever crap the city decides to put at the end of the driveway.

That's just rude.

It's has been a relatively easy Winter this year.  But then Mother Nature decides that she isn't done with us.

I'm pretty sure even the Garbage folks may decide to give it a miss.  But then again, it's only supposed to flip over to snow about 4 in the morning and normally the garbage is picked up around 5:30.

That is what you would call a 1st World Problem.

I wonder why, if the people were in the Middle East first, they are called the 3rd World?

Yup, another 1st World Problem to ponder.

These are things that I contemplate while I am napping on the couch.

You would think that I'm dreaming of steak and other delectables...

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the snow at the dog park




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment