Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 22 March 2021

22/Mar/21 we decided to sit out for a bit today

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So this is the Spring part that everyone loves.

You can go sit outside, as long as your dressed for it and enjoy the sun.  It was +10 out yesterday.  Obviously the snow melts when it's above 0.

This makes the Big Guy super happy.  He absolutely loves the melting snow.

Since the house I live in has a metal roof, it also has snow rails.  The snow rails does not let the snow slide off the roof and smash onto the back deck.

BUT it does mean, while the snow is melting, you get a mini shower while you are trying to go down the back steps to the car.  But the Big Guy wouldn't have it any other way.

Once the snow has melted, he also has to fix the back deck.  There is a few boards that have rotted through.  He has done this before.  So he shouldn't take a long time to fix it.

Tonya says that she is afraid that my paw will go through that hole that is on the deck and I will break my leg.

The Big Guy said that I'm not that stupid.

So far, no stupid is working for me.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing the tail flick




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment