Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 3 March 2021

3/Mar/21 Mr Bunny is sleeping


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya got me a new toy ball.

I managed to sneak it outside.

I've got a large mouth and I was able to keep my head down and hide the ball.  Then I played with in in the snow.

Well, we had some snow, followed by some rain and now some really cold temperatures.  Right now, it's -9, but with the wind chill, it's -16.  

So my ball is frozen to the ground.

Shit.

Talking of poo.

It is during this time that my poo is quite dangerous.

Dangerous poo you say?

Yup.  VERY DANGEROUS.

If it were to snow, which is does here from time to time.  The Big Guy will get out is snow blower to deal with the snow.

When he comes around my pooping area, my frozen poo is below the snow layer.

It is like the frozen rocks of poo comes off the end of the snow blower at high speed.

You don't want to get hit by flying shit.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment