Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 23 March 2021

23/Mar/21 this patch of snow is mine

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We had a snow storm last Friday and we got 34 cm of snow.  That's 14 inches of snow.

This is what is left of the snow that is in our yard.  It is melting fast.

With the temperature we are supposed to get today, I don't think it is going to last.

I will have to wait till Winter to be able to see any accumulation of snow again.

I will have to suffer through the heat of another Summer.

Now the Big Guy was watching the news last night.  They had a poll to see which season people liked the most.  Summer and Fall were liked the most.  

Summer 42%
Fall 41%
Spring 13%
Winter 4%

So. the Big Guy said, to all the weirdos that like Winter.  You are in the minority.  You like Winter Sports.  Well 96% of the people DO NOT LIKE WINTER and by extrapolation, they DO NOT LIKE SNOW either.

I guess I'm in the minority.  I love the cold and I love the snow.

Then again, most humans don't have to wear a double layer fur coat in the Summer.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog forgets his indoor voice




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment