Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 6 March 2021

6/Mar/21 sure wish I could have that pizza


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy came home with this paper bag.  Normally that wouldn't peak my interest, but there was a smell.

I could smell cheese.

I could smell pepperoni.

I could smell pizza sauce.

He purchased a pizza kit for $10.00.

It even came with the dough.

The Big Guy doesn't mind making pizza, but he does find that the dough takes the longest to prepare.

Bingo Bango Bongo

40 minutes later, there is a pizza coming out of the oven.

As Tonya sat and ate her pizza, I activated my super drool gland.

Soon enough, there is a significant amount of drool falling out of my mouth and puddling on the floor in front of the chair that Tonya is sitting in.

FINALLY...

She offered up the crust.

Well I snapped at it cause I was waiting so long.  Of course, Tonya yelled.

I stepped over to the Big Guy and looked at him.

Pfft, that's a lost cause.  He wouldn't give up any of his pizza.

I went and laid down.  Wondering when I can get a pizza of my own.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by Bonnie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment