Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 25 March 2021

25/Mar/21 why does the snow have to melt


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I've got pictures of when the Big Guy was at CFS Alert.  The snow melted there to.  So I guess if it can melt thousands of miles North of where I live, I better get used to the snow melting where I live.

Tonya had to get up early yesterday so that she could drive her sister and her sisters dog to the groomer.

I haven't been in the car for such a long time.

Now, this doesn't bother the Big Guy too much.  

The reason I can't go in the car.  Aurora.

Yup, his grand daughter.

Specifically, her car seat.

It is always in the car.

So, with the car seat in the car, that means there is no room for me.

The Big Guy says that he doesn't mind too much.  Tonya will constantly lower the back windows.  With the windows down, I drool.  All over the Big Guy's car.  The back doors to the car are always a mess.

BUT, if I can't go for drives, it means no more slobbers on the car.  No slobber on the car, and the car stays clean.

Right now, the inside of the car is just untidy.  But that wouldn't take much to fix.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog got snow on his fur




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment