Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 8 March 2021

8/Mar/21 I'm wearing the hat, but I don't approve


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday they had their A&K Fried Chicken.

I bugged and bugged and bugged to have some.

In the end, Tonya gave me some of her fries with the gravy.

Oh yea, it was yummy.

Then, after supper, the Big Guy drove Floyd and family back home.  But, before he did that, he threw out the chicken bones that were left.

I wanted to go outside, really bad.

But for some reason, they would only put me on the back deck and not on my lead.

Did they think that I might pop my collar so that I could feast on all the chicken bones?

Yea, it is something that I would do.

I heard on the news that they will gave the Covid shot for everyone above the age of 50 years of age.  That they will have 26 centers that you can go to and it will be on a first come first serve basis.

Seems weird on how the people above 80 have to make an appointment.

Perhaps that is what they meant...  first come first serve via appointment.

Either way, the Big Guy and Tonya are both going to get their Covid shot.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog laying quietly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment