Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 26 March 2021

26/Mar/21 why didn't I get a hot dog


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, Tonya told the Big Guy, they were going to have Hot Dogs for supper.

Of course, he was thinking, BBQed Hot Dogs.

When he got home, they were not done.

Ahhh...  he was going to cook the Hot Dogs.  Of course, on the Hot Dog maker that they keep on the back deck.

There was a twist.

It wasn't Hot Dogs.  It was smokies.  But the Big Guy has cooked Smokies on the Hot Dog maker in the past.

This time, he had an epiphany.

Why not try to cook the Smokies in the Air Fryer.  Tonya agreed.  Now, I most certainly did NOT.

12 minutes later, and they were having steaming hot Smokies on Hot Dog buns with ketchup.

They were getting on about how good they were.

I begged and begged.  None for me.  Tonya said they were too spicy.

I bet she lied about it.  She wanted them all to herself.

Oh, and the picture, above?  Caramel Vodka on ice.

I didn't get any of that either.

Just wasn't my day.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with my humans having a BBQ




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment