Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 1 April 2021

1/Apr/21 my chew bone is just out of reach of my mouth


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Today is April Fools Day.

There is actually a Wikipedia entry for April Fools Day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day

It is a rather long read.  I got bored after the first few lines.  Not enough pictures to keep my attention.

People think they are funny by pulling these pranks on each other.

I am just glad that the Big Guy doesn't do stuff like that.

March went out like a Lamb yesterday.  The Big Guy checked the weather several times on his cell phone.  At one point, it was +14.  When they got home, they sat outside for a bit to enjoy the sun.

Talking of sun, they are not going to be seeing it for the next few days.  It is supposed to rain quite hard this Saturday.

But since the Big Guy is working Saturday, he doesn't really care.

You know the Big Guy's position on rain.  He much prefers it to the alternative, which is snow.

Oh and I know, when the Big Guy is having breakfast this morning, he is going to be watching Big Brother Canada.  There is a lot of people that really dislike that show.  The Big Guy doesn't mind the show that much, but he really dislikes the hostess.  He says she should be replaced.  I wonder if he would like to do that show?  I think he is going to continue to just skip the parts where she exaggerates so much.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying the day at the dog park




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment