Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 24 March 2021

24/Mar/21 it's not looking too good for the snow


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Today Elaine has to take Elaine and her dog to the groomer.  I know that soon enough, the car seats will be coming out of the car and I will go to the groomer myself.

I have to endure about 2 hours of being bathed and being combed and brushed.  It's not to bad.  I'm not too thrilled about it.  But it's not killing me.  The groomer makes sure that either Tonya or the Big Guy is there with me.

We are in that in between time.

You don't have to worry too much about shoveling snow anymore, but you don't have to worry about cutting the grass either.

There are no chores that can really be done.  It's still too early to rake the grass.  At least that is what Tonya would like to get done.  The Big Guy says, that's why he owns a lawn mower that mulches.

Now, that's not to say that the Big Guy wants a "dirty" yard either.  He does want it clean and presentable.

When I go outside and the wind blows in my fur and I shed.  No one really notices.

But when I shed in the house.  

You should see how much fur I can drop in a week.

Especially at this time of the year.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by his momma




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment