Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 28 February 2021

28/Feb/21 only 3 more weeks of Winter


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

As I am laying here, I can hear the sound of the snow plow going around the city.  Every so often, it will back up and give the beep beep beep noise.

I can also hear someone out side with their snow blower.

Of course, the Big Guy isn't too happy about the snow.  He knows that he has to go outside and take care of the snow that fell.

Tonya puts me outside, only on the deck, when the Big Guy is out side with his snow blower.

He goes around the around and pushes back the snow that is on the ground.

After he is all done, Tonya will put me outside on my lead.

Then I have to go around and pee on everything, all over again.

I've got to mark my territory.

I will have to drink a lot of water today, so that I've got lots of pee to mark the yard once again.

Work, work, work...

I'm sure the Big Guy would help me mark my territory, but it wouldn't be the same.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog extracting old roots




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment