Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 1 January 2020

1/1/20 so this in the new year, yawn bore


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Well yesterday was a whirlwind day for me.

I was shaking my head quite a bit.  My ears were really bothering me.  Then, when I would go near the Big Guy, he would make these comments about my stinky breath.

So, Tonya was able to get me into the Vet.

First off, I'm now 146 pounds.  That is 1 more pound than what my doggie daddy weighed.  So I'm all grown up now.

Then the Vet put these Q-Tips things into each of my ears.  I've got a yeast infection in one ear and I've got a bacteria infection in the other ear.

So, lots of head holding and they put stuff into my ears.  

I can tell you this for nothing... it was NOT pleasant.

I couldn't get out of that room fast enough.

After we got home, Tonya sent the Big Guy to Canadian Tire to get these storage bowls that were on Sale.  Tonya said that they needed some for work to bring their lunches.  They can go from the freezer to oven, to dishwasher.  He came home and Tonya asked where the second box was.  He said that he only got the one box.  So off he went again to get another box of glass bowls.  

She says that he doesn't listen so well.  Perhaps he has an ear infection too.

Later on, we went driving around to look at the XMas lights.  Although I didn't enjoy the lights as much as Tonya and the Big Guy did.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having steak for his 3rd birthday


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment