Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 16 January 2020

16/Jan/20 it's Tonya's 54th Birthday


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy made this prime rib roast beef.  He said that it was one of his better ones.  I will have to take him at face value on that, as I only had what they didn't finish.

So yesterday, Elaine, Terry, Craig, Bonnie and Leo came by for supper.

They filled up their plates and at the end, I got their left overs.

So I had mostly potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, some roast beef and gravy.  I ate it all up.  Of course some of it got mixed with my kibble.  I made sure to eat all the kibble too.

You would have thought it was MY birthday.

I know on my past Birthday's I got a steak.  I know they got some prime rib steaks in the freezer.  I think that the Big Guy would be super nice if he gave me one of those.

So, we were expecting this big storm.  Then the snow storm went away.  Then the snow storm was back again.  Well, it's gone again.  Well, not so much GONE, but more down graded.

But if we lived in Newfoundland...  well they are NOT going to dodge that storm.  Some parts are due to get upwards of 60 cm of snow.

That would be way too much snow for the Big Guy's snow blower.  He would need to knock the snow drifts down, snow blow that, knock some down again, snow blow that, over and over and over.  It would be a lot of work.

The Big Guy is NOT sorry that they are not going to get the snow.  He never is sad that the snow doesn't fall.  Weirdo.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by Bonnie


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment