Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 28 January 2020

28/Jan/20 rain rain go away, come again another day


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last week, I came in from outside and I was full of snow.  Today, I'm wet due to the rain.

Now, if you look at the Big Guy, of course he is smiling from ear to ear.

He also took the time to empty half a container of salt across the driveway.  The temp was around +3 yesterday.  So with the heat and the salt, most of the ice that was in the driveway, is gone.

If you read my blog yesterday, you would know that the Big Guy had a mission and that was to go to Sobey's and get a prime rib roast.

He was successful.  The roast is sitting in the freezer.

The Big Guy can remember a time when he could get a front 1/4 a cow for about $400.00.  That was cut and wrapped.  You had to go pick it up.  Now, you would have to put a 2 in front of that number.  ie: $2400.00.  It's no wonder that people in Ontario are paid $15.00 an hour for minimum wage.

Tonya got up early this morning and put me outside for a bit.

Then she cooked the Big Guy some breakfast.

It's in the microwave.

I know the routine.  He is going to eat it and not share any.  Well guess what...  you can't have any of my kibble...  so there!

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog turns into a Minion


Bye bye fur now


No comments:

Post a Comment