Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 25 January 2020

25/Jan/20 your spot, my heat, your welcome


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So I had some of my new kibble.  It wasn't bad.  It's not like I charged the food bowl and plowed though it all.  I never do that.  There is always kibble in my bowl so that I can eat when ever I am hungry.

Other humans will leave the food bowl empty till it is time for their dog to eat.  Then, if they don't eat, they remove the food bowl till it's time to eat once again.  Then the dog is really motivated to eat.

My humans just don't do that to me.

There is always food and water down for me to have, any time that I want it.

Tonya will get after the Big Guy for walking past my food station and not checking it for water and kibble.  I think it's his way of saying, your dog, you take care of this.  Your expecting me to take care of this...  well, he wouldn't deliberately see me go without...  but he doesn't go out of his way to make sure I've been fed and watered.

Now...  leave a light on in the room that you just left...  he will notice that.

In the winter, did you leave the inside door open, so that the heat from the house can "bleed" to the outside.  He will notice that.

In the kitchen, did you just leave the fridge door open while your doing something?  He will notice that.

Let me drink all my water.  Will he notice that when he walks by?  Nope.  Not even give it a second glance.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog forgets his indoor voice


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment