Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 30 January 2020

30/Jan/20 when are you going to make me dog treats


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy made this thing.  It's called Salisbury steak.  Tonya said that it was THE BEST he has ever made so far.

Oh, do you want the recipe?  Well you can click <<HERE>> for the recipe.  The picture may not look so great, but I can guarantee you...  WOW!

So, how do I know this?

Well Tonya decided that they would have what she calls, Rainbow Potatoes.  So you cut up potatoes, carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes, turnips and the like, and boil them up, all together.  Then you mash them up, so that they are all together.  Now, because there are chunks, although on the smaller side, but chunks none the less, so it gives a rainbow effect.  Sort of.  OK, so don't read too much into it.

BUT...

After the rainbow potatoes had cooled off, Tonya mixed them up with my kibble.  Not a HUGE portion, dog sized portion.  As a bonus, she also put some gravy over it.

Well...

My kibble never tasted so good.

I didn't get to have any of the Salisbury steaks, as there is quite a bit of onions in them and I'm not supposed to have onions at all.  But honestly, it was in the gravy.  Not a lot, some of the onion bits had fallen off and they were in the gravy.  YUMMY!

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment