Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 31 January 2020

31/Jan/20 I am close to 5 feet long, mussel to tail


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Each of these kitchen tiles are 1 foot square.  I am pretty much 5 feet long, from the tip of my tail, to my nose.  I am consider a big dog now.

There is a new TV series that the Big Guy is really enjoying.  It is called "Star Trek Pickard".  There was all kinds of other Star Trek series.

There was:
Star Trek
Star Trek the Next Generation
Star Trek Deep Space 9
Star Trek Voyager
Star Trek Enterprise
Star Trek Discovery

The Big Guy enjoyed them all.  Oh, and of course, there was the movies.  The Big Guy enjoyed them too.

Did you happen to see the video of Tonya on the Big Guy's Cub Cadet, riding around the yard, dressed up as a unicorn?  Well the Big Guy uploaded it to America's Funniest Video.  I guess we will see if it gets any "traction" with them.  Of course the Big Guy is hoping that he will win.  Who wouldn't want to win?

I wonder if there is any of the videos of ME that he could upload?

Do you think I would win?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing the tail flick


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment