Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 12 January 2020

12/Jan/20 could you share that hot dog with me


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Every so often, Tonya or the Big Guy will make what they call a "biggie breakfast".  Sausage, bacon, balogna, hash browns, eggs and beans...  Oh and toast.  What do I get out of this wonder extravaganza...  some of the toast.

Oh and perhaps some of the eggs.  The meats...  none of it.

Now, that is not taking into account if they were to have steak and eggs.

Tonya is a real push over.  I can beg from her and she always gives in.

She will say that it isn't bad for me, when it really is.  That's why I don't beg from the Big Guy's plate.  He would see me starve.

Well, not really STARVE.  But human food... I wouldn't get any of it.

Tonya just finds it difficult to say no when I'm staring right at her.  Watching every morsel of food go into her mouth.  Oh and lets not forget the drool.

So the weather people really dropped the bomb on this forecast.  We were supposed to be getting a shit ton of snow.  Well that's gone out of the forecast now.  Instead, were getting freezing rain and a little snow.

But to make up for it, they are forecasting another big storm coming up this Thursday and Friday.  From what they are forecasting, it's 25 to 30 cm of snow on Thursday and then 20 to 25 cm of snow on Friday.  If we get as much snow as they are forecasting, we will be getting 50+ cm of snow.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment