Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 14 January 2020

14/Jan/20 could you let me outside


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So I still have to rely on the humans that I live with to be able to open the door for me to put me outside and then to let me back in again.

I'm pretty sure if they didn't buy me any kibble, I would be pretty skinny.  I would be thirsty too.  Life wouldn't be so good.

Do you remember me talking about school yesterday?  Well, even with all that ice pellets that fell, there was school.

Now, there was also a lot of smart parents that decided, on their own, to keep their children home.

The Big Guy went out with his snow blower, to clean up what the city had put in his driveway.  That's when he seen the crossing guard was at work and then, only a handful of children were being dropped off to school.

The Big Guy was having this conversation with this other guy on Facebook.  He has his Kubota tractor with a snow blower attachment for sale.  He listed the price at $10.00.  The Big Guy thought it was too good to be true.  But he reached out, just in case the guy was eccentric and really wanted to give it away for that price.

Turns out, the guy wants $39,000.00.  So there was a bit of a price difference.

So the Big Guy isn't getting that tractor.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the Jolly Egg


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment