Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 19 January 2020

19/Jan/20 look deep into my eyes... now give me a treat


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy went outside and was snow blowing the snow that had drifted around the yard.

He doesn't bring me outside with him when he is doing that.

I bark quite a bit at his snow blower.

It sounds to me like there is a hurt dog stuck in the machine.  So I bark quite a bit to make sure that it's OK.

Remember yesterday, I said that I would be getting Tonya's potatoes.

Well I did.

She got a plate of the Sheppard's Pie, put some ketchup on it and put it in the microwave to heat it up.

She went and watched her program called "Dr Pimple Popper".  Honestly, the stuff that grows on humans is so gross.  The Big Guy refuses to watch the program.  It is just way too graphic for him.

Anyways...  as she is watching her program and having her breakfast.

I'm staring at her.

She can feel the eyes boring into her.

Eventually she just couldn't stand it any longer.

I got her Sheppard's Pie.

Tell me who is in control of who here...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with my humans having a BBQ


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment