Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 18 January 2020

18/Jan/20 take the picture and go away


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Each and every morning, it's the same friggin thing.

I can hear the Big Guy creeping around the house.

I've got super duper hearing.  Who is he fooling?

Then he stops.

I open my eyes to see what he's up to.

FLASH! Goes the camera.

Then he creeps off again and sits by the computer.

Today was extra special.  He got up and made the coffee.  Then put me outside to do my "business".  I came inside and he's frying hamburger and onions.

What is he making?

Sheppard's Pie.

Wednesday, he made a prime rib roast for everyone as they were celebrating Tonya's Birthday.  Well they made way too many potatoes.  I had visions of it being given to me, spread over my kibbles with a light gravy.

Pfft...

That thought went out the window.

Now I will not be allowed to have ANY of the potatoes.

Unless...  Tonya can be a bit of a push over.  I will wait for her to get up.  THEN I will have some of her potatoes.

A plan has been made.

MUAH HA HA

MUAH HA HA HA HA

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog turns into a Minion


Bye bye fur now

2 comments: