Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 8 January 2020

8/Jan/20 I am so tired


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

As a surprise yesterday, the Big Guy took me to the Goodhands Boarding Kennel yesterday.  I was with so many other dogs and I got to run around and play in the snow.  Did you see the video?


Fun times, right? I hope that link works.

When I got home, the Big Guy was making a Deep Dish Pizza.  Well...  I was so tired...  I didn't even beg Tonya for any of her pizza.

I just laid on the floor.  

I was too pooped to pop.

Last night, even the Big Guy had a hard time getting me up to go for my last pee of the night.

I went outside like he wanted and just laid on the snow.  Screw you and going for the last pee.  I just wanted to sleep.

Then...  he wanted me to get up again and some inside.

Even now...  I am just too damn tired to go outside and go for my morning pee.

One tired dog...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his frozen cheese treat


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment