Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 15 January 2020

15/Jan/20 I guess I'm a lot bigger than a human baby


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya keeps telling me that I'm her baby.


Well, look at the picture above and tell me who is bigger...

They have this thing called a Jolly Jumper.  I can't wait for Aurora to be in the Jolly Jumper.  Then she will be at my height.

I hope she enjoys the Jolly Jumper.

It snaps over the door frame and then can be adjusted for height from there.

Yesterday, the Big Guy made these Pizza Bread Rolls.  He said they were just like a Pizza Pocket that you can get from the Supermarket.  Floyd, Melissa and Linda used to pretty much live on them when they were younger.  The Big Guy liked them a lot as well.



Now, the Big Guy was smiling as everyone else was using a knife and fork to eat their supper.  He just picked it up and at it like you would any pizza pocket.

The Big Guy also made this Chocolate Mud Cake for Tonya.  Now that isn't her birthday cake.  For that she wants a Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls.  Well, the Big Guy wasn't able to find any strawberry pie filling.  He was able to find apple pie filling.  So he will be using that to make her rolls.  So pictures to follow.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment