Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 9 January 2020

9/Jan/20 this is my Bonnie and I'm going to keep her


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, we had some visitors come by during the snow storm that we were getting.  It was Bonnie and Leo from down the street.

She really likes me and pats me and loves me up when ever she comes for a visit.

The Big Guy was looking on the internet and we got 27 cm of snow yesterday.

Now, there is another storm that is coming this Sunday.  Of course, just to make everyone excited, there is another storm that is forecasted for next Wednesday.

Of course the Big Guy is not too happy with the amount of snow that has fallen.  But he will be going outside later on and will be using his snow blower to take care of all the snow.  Right now, as he is looking outside, he can see that there is just a wee bit of snow that's falling.

I'm sure that the people that run the ski hill is very happy with the snow.  The last few years, we didn't get very much snow at all.

Yesterday, the Big Guy made some hamburger soup.  It has a bunch of onion in it.  So I'm not supposed to have it at all.

But I bugged and bugged and bugged.  Tonya let me have a little bit.  She can be such a push over.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys dollar store toy


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment