Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 26 January 2020

26/Jan/20 I don't see any treats on the floor


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So the on going saga of the new food.

I'm not someone that eats at a certain time each day.  I will go past my food dish and I may stop to have few kibbles and move on.  Or I may decide to stand there and gobble up all my food.

Tonya gives me enough of what ever she is eating, for me to survive many meals.  I just need to stare at her and drool.  She gives in a lot.

Sucker!

Now, she wants me to enjoy my new kibble.

Last night, she put some cheese in my food dish to get me to eat my new kibble.

But she didn't shred the cheese.  She just laid it in chunks on top of the kibble.

Well duh...  I didn't have to dig to eat the cheese.  I only needed to sniff around and pick up each piece of cheese that was on TOP of the kibble.

I wasn't really hungry, but cheese is cheese.

Now, if this would have been the Big Guy.

He certainly wouldn't be force feeding me, or trying to trick me.  He would see that the food dish hasn't been touched and he would move on.  Don't want to eat, then don't eat.  You will eat when your hungry.

Good thing Tonya is the push over in this equation.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog finds an old XMas bough


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment