Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 6 December 2018

6/Dec/18 when you say "walk" you got my attention


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So another day in the house.  I've been walking around the house, trying to find something to do.  I'm bored.

Should I chew on some of the Christmas stuff that was put out?

No.

Lets not do that.

That will only annoy the Big Guy to no end.

Although that would allow Tonya a reason to get new Christmas stuff.  She really likes shopping, so I could give her a reason to go shopping.

But when ever I destroy something, the Big Guy gets this weird look in his eyes.  One that sort of says, Your-Going-To-Find-Yourself-On-A-Farm, type look.

This year, Tonya has put these little people dolls out on the floor.  I've sniffed them.  Tonya tells me "No".  They are not one of my toys.

It's tempting.

But I will for go chewing on any of them.

For now.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his Milk Crate of Toys



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment