Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 14 December 2018

14/Dec/18 I've got an itch right there


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It's surprising that when ever I scratch myself, humans immediately think that I've got fleas.

Ahhh...  no...

I do NOT have fleas.

When your itchy, do YOU think that you got fleas?

I know when Tonya has a itchy palm, she thinks that she is going to be getting money.

Well that's fair to think that way.  She does have a job and it does pay her.  So in essence, she is correct, she is going to get money.

Logic.  It works.

It's Friday.  So that means it's garbage day.

Now, last week, the garbage was picked up super early.  The Big Guy normally has breakfast and watches the morning news.  As he was watching the news, and the sun wasn't even up yet, the garbage was picked up.

I've got a question for only the people that live in North Sydney.  The Big Guy would like to get a few milk crates.  Why yes, he is not opposed to "stealing" them.  Where might he find about 4 to 5 milk crates.  He has this hobby, and it would be much easier for him, if he had milk crates.  

So if suddenly a few were to end up near his garage, he would be so happy.

Gawd...  the things I do for that man.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog forgets his indoor voice



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment