Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 24 December 2018

24/Dec/18 it's Christmas eve 2018


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So what is next year going to bring?  More kibble and water I bet.

Yesterday Tonya spent the better part of the day, cooking and backing.  She got a bunch of stuff cooked off for her brothers.  Shhh... don't tell them that they are getting some cookies and stuff for Christmas.  It would ruin the surprise.

Yesterday the Big Guy spent a few hours upstairs in the spare room.  He was painted his crests.  He is hoping that his old Navy friends will be getting lots of money for Christmas and that they are looking to spend it on his stuff.

So the weather has turned cold again.  But that was to be expected.  After all, we do live in Canada.

I'm hoping that this Santa guy brings me a new bone.  I've pretty much chewed up the other ones that I own.

Tonya was asking the Big Guy to dye her hair.  I'm not sure why she does that.  I think she is beautiful without the added color to her hair.  I guess it's a vanity thing.  She says that she is too young to have all grey hair.

I got a meet a couple of guys yesterday that came by to get this chest.  It was filled with old stuff.  The insides smelled sorta funny as well.  I guess that was just old wood.  The Big Guy's father had told him that it belonged to his brother-in-law.  So the Big Guy made sure it got back into the hands of his cousins.  I'm sure they will be very happy to have it back in their hands.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog going for a walk



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment