Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 25 December 2018

25/Dec/18 Merry Christmas to you and your family


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

OK, so it's Christmas Day.

There is a lot of children out there that have got up this morning and are opening presents.  As adults, we get a lot of joy from seeing our children so happy.  

For myself, I have been taken to the Vet where I was tutored.


Old joke.  Still funny though.  If you click on the picture, you can see it in full screen and you will be able to read the writing at the bottom of the picture.

So I hear that were going to have a lot of people over for lunch today.  Tonya says about 16 people will be here.  That is a lot.

Most of them smoke too.  So they will be going outside on the deck.  Then they will be tossing their cigarette butts around the yard.

Those butts are not good for me.  I can't help myself.  I just love them.  nom nom nom

Well, I've got to go see if there are any presents under the tree for me.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets a new treat dispenser



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment