Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 10 December 2018

10/Dec/18 hop over to the kitchen and get me a sandwich


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So yesterday the Big Guy decided that he would take me to the Dog Park.  Which was fun.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm all about playing in the snow.  But he just sat on the bench.  His ass got cold so he wanted leave after 20 minutes.

I had quite a bit of fun.  That was until it was time to leave.  As we were leaving, someone else showed up.  The Big Guy was not staying.

You could also go to some pet store where they were offering free pictures with Santa.  The Big Guy just wasn't "feeling it", so we went home.

When we got home, the Big Guy had to go shopping for a few items.

Not

One

Treat

Can you believe that?  If Tonya had went, she would have got me SOMETHING.

The Big Guy...  NOTHING.

I sniffed and sniffed inside the shopping bags.  But there was nothing in them for me.  I couldn't believe it.  I was stunned.

Well, not surprised though.  He rarely thinks of me that way.  But he takes me for the occasional drive and a walk.  SO...  I think I will keep him around for a bit.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the snow at the dog park



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment