Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 7 December 2018

12/Dec/18 two clean horses fall into the puddle, three walk out


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It's garbage day in North Sydney.  Or at least the parts that I live in, it's garbage day.

The Big Guy is off today and Tonya doesn't have to go to work till later in the day.  So I get to enjoy both their company till about 2 in the afternoon, then Tonya has to go to work.  But she will be home later in the evening.  Then I get the WHOLE weekend with them.  HORRAY!

I seen that the Big Guy put some ribs in the sink.  That means they are going to be having some ribs.  (Surprise Mr Obvious)  I normally get zero ribs.  Damn.  They smell so good too!

There is a call center that is in Sydney and all the employees were let go.  That isn't good at all.  Someone has made a great deal of money.  I'm sure that the rich people didn't loose their jobs.  But the employees that work in Sydney are hoping to get new jobs soon.  There was as much as 600 people that lost their jobs.

That means if they all have doggies, none of them get treats or kibble.  That makes me sad.

The Big Guy is boiling some eggs for his breakfast.  He has a few more on the stove for Tonya.  That means that I will be bugging Tonya until she gives me some of her eggs.  She can be a bit of a push over when it comes to that.

Now the Big Guy, you don't want to try and beg from him.  He will just ignore you.  If he decides to give you some thing, it's never from his plate.  He will quietly go to my food bowl and I will get a surprise.

He RARELY surprises me.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog picnic table part 2



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment