Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 17 December 2018

17/Dec/18 look at me, I'm a French Door


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I just love laying inside doorways, or in the middle of the floor.  That's my "thing".

When the Big Guy sees me doing this, he will often go the other way to get to what ever room he wants to get to.  

BUT, if the room only has one door, guess who's being disturbed.  It doesn't bother him in the least to get me to move.

So as some of you have read.  The Big Guy has been painting these ship's crests.  Well he is almost finished another two collections.  One of the collections is of 4 ships and the other is of 20 ships.  He hopes that he can sell a lot of both collections.  I guess he's going to find out soon enough.  Otherwise, he's spent a lot of time pouring crests, then painting them so that they can sell.

Oh well, if not, he has spent a lot of time creating something that is pretty.

So Christmas is about a week away.  Tonya and the Big Guy are going to be having a quiet get together with their family.  I will be annoying to some of the family.  But that's only because I want to meet them.  I don't get to meet strangers that often.

So there is this TV series called "The Curse of Oak Island".  They have been trying to find treasure on this island for a long time.  I hope they can find something soon as they are spending a lot of money.  But when you listen to the narrator, he will make small mistakes.  The other day, he put the city of Fredericton in Nova Scotia.  Just a small mistake, but anyone that lives here, knows better.  The Big Guy has been watching the series off and on, while catching up watching it "On Demand".  So he's binge watching.

Just like Tonya, she's watching this series call "Bodyguard".  It is from London.  When the Big Guy watches it, he looks for places that he has been to, like certain bridges or other places.  He will exclaim, I've been there and I've walked on that bridge.  Yea, he's fun like that.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog approves of Home Made Dog Biscuits



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment