Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 16 December 2018

16/Dec/18 yes this is my bone, I'm not sharing


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday Tonya and the Big Guy took off without me.  Eventually they came home and had some treats for me.  I got some new marrow bones.  I also got this bone, that was pre-filled with peanut butter.  Then, there was also a stuffed rabbit.  

Normally, I can chew threw a stuffed toy in about 20 minutes.  Give or take.

This one, it took me an hour to chew off the ears.

Now the rabbit looks like a rat.

But the body of this toy is incredibly durable.

Apparently there is this durability scale.  It goes up to 10 points.  This rabbit was supposed to be a 8 out of 10.  I think the ears were about a 3.

Tonya also got a new cell phone.  Which is fine by the Big Guy.  He sorta wanted a tablet or something like that.  Now he's got Tonya's old cell phone that he can use.  He uses it for the crests that he is painting.  It makes it quite easy now.  He can turn the cell phone on and look at pictures of the crest he is painting.  This makes it quite easy for him to see how to paint the crests.

It also allows him to use the old phone as a portable computer too.  I guess, just like a tablet.  As long as there is WiFi, it works OK.  Talking of which, the Big Guy really needs to find Tonya's new cell phone and attach it to their WiFi.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the pool noodle



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment