Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 11 December 2018

11/Dec/18 was that a mouse I just seen


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

OK, truth time.

I've seen mice in MY house.  Really?  Yes, really.  I'm really embarrassed that I have to share my house with mice.  

Now, not a lot of them.  Just a couple.

Traps are put down and we get them.

But not all the traps are tripped.  Nope, those little mice are smart enough to get the peanut butter without setting off the trap.

But the Big Guy is getting better at setting the traps so that they are on a "hair trigger".  This often means they will go off if he sets them down too roughly.


I'm no cat.  So trying to get the mice is next to impossible for me.

Tonya keeps saying that we are going to "borrow" a cat until all the mice have been eliminated.

Oh, I don't think so.  The cost of cat ownership vice return of mice eradication is very low.  Not all cats are mice hunter/killers.  Some cats are just friggin lazy.

Then there is the cat food and litter pan that I would constantly be trying to access.

Nope, this house shall continue to be a cat free place.

Time for the Big Guy to up his mouse hunting game.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog learns how to swim



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment