Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 23 December 2018

23/Dec/18 it's almost Christmas


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I've only seem to got pictures of this smaller tree that's in the living room.  We have a much larger tree, but it's in the other room.  When I try to look outside, my tail bangs against the tree and the ornaments that's on it.  But that's OK, they only put plastic ornaments so that if they fall off, they will not get broken.

We got quite a bit of rain yesterday.  So much so, that even the snow banks are GONE!

We are going to have a green Christmas this year.

Yesterday the Big Guy made this beef pie.  Tonya thought it was weird that he was making it out of hamburger.  But hamburger is beef.  Only chopped up really fine.  Well it you could have smelled it.  Oh, I got to taste some of the gravy.  Tonya said that she made sure there was no onions on what was left.  

I don't think she knows how allergies work.

If it was cooked WITH onions, there is onions in it, even if you make sure to take them out.

So far, no itchy paws.

So it's all good so far.

I'm hoping that Santa brings me another stuffed toy to play with.  I've been having a lot of fun with the toy that Tonya bought me last week.  So far, I haven't managed to destroy it any more than the ears being ripped off.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog outside with his IV Bag Booties



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment