Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 22 December 2018

22/Dec/18 So there is this new decoration


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

If you look at this picture, there is a new decoration just over my left paw.  Which would be just to the right of the picture.  Can you see the new Santa Clause that is standing there?

So far, I've tried to sniff him a few times, but every time I get close, I'm told "NO".  

So I guess my job is not to go near him.

I've got to wonder.

Do they like that guy in the red suit more than me?

Naw...  that can't be.

They love me a lot!

It's raining out side.  We're supposed to get more and more rain as the day goes on.  Plus, were forecasted to go up to +10 C today.  That should melt all the snow that has fallen.

This morning, the Big Guy is going to be making hash browns.  Now, I know there is onions in them, but I'm willing to have itchy paws so that I could have some.  

Just a little bit.  

PLEASE!!

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the Goodhands Boardingkennel place



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment