Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 31 December 2016

31/Dec/16 New Year's eve


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So it's the last day of 2016.  I have been seeing that a lot of people are saying that this year has been the worst.  So far, I can't see that being true.  I mean there are a lot of people that have passed on, but that is life and death.  We can't stop that.

Otherwise, I can't see what exactly was so bad about the year 2016.

I got to chew on the Big Guy's TV remote yesterday.  Tonya went to get him from work and when he came home, he noticed that there was a battery on the floor of the living room.

Yep, I got the remote again.

Max 2, TV Remote 0.

Don't worry, they put it up where I can't get it...  for now...  but I am determined that I am going to crush that remote.

Tonya put some tape over the back of the remote to hold the batteries in place.  The battery door is no longer able to be used.  So that had to be thrown out.

Yesterday Tonya had to throw out one of her sweaters.  I got that and chewed that up.  It was kinda like one of her favorite sweaters too.

Not to worry, I am determined to get another sweater soon.  She keeps laying them around instead of putting them away.

The Big Guy screwed up.  He forgot to get coffee and now guess who doesn't have any coffee this morning.  He would normally make instant coffee, but he doesn't have any of that either.  He does have coffee beans, but they are infused with hazelnuts.  He would rather eat dirt first.  He is weird.

I wonder if he will go to Tim Horton's for coffee.  Normally he wouldn't.  Not that he doesn't like Tim Horton's coffee, but he feels for the price of their coffee, he could make 3 pots of coffee.

Well, I must go see what I can get into.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment