Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 1 December 2016

1/Dec/16 I PLUNK myself down


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I can remember when my ENTIRE body would only cover just over 2 tiles and I would stretch out to cover 3 of these tiles in the kitchen.  

Now I go to the kitchen and PLUNK myself down.  It makes quite the noise when I do and Tonya always thinks that I am hurting myself when I do this.

Well if it rained out last night, it certainly isn't raining out now.  I have to wonder what the weather people are forecasting?  One day they are forecasting an uber downfall.  Then when we get to the day, hardly anything falls.

Perhaps they should just forecast stuff like, bring a jacket.  Wear something that is dry.  You will need an umbrella today.  Put your sunscreen on, it's going to be nice.

I get so happy when I see Tonya get home from work.  With her, every day is PLAY time.  With the Big Guy, he doesn't like playing so much.  He is really bossy.  You don't want to mess around with him or you get corrected.  Tonya gives me these "time outs" in the kennel.  But I can cry and yelp really loud.  So she always lets me out.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment