Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 21 December 2016

21/Dec/16 1st day of Winter 2016



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So last night, I made a new friend.  His name is Kylo.  He lives with Shaun and Krystal.  Last night Shaun came over to my house and asked if he was allowed to take me for a walk.

Well did we ever go for a walk.  YIPPEE!  I was so excited to go for a walk with a new friend.

When Kylo came to the door, I was like BARK BARK BARK

(Translation = HELLO MY NAME IS MAX AND I NEED TO SNIFF YOUR BUM)

I was jumping in the air as the Big Guy was holding my collar.  I tried to put it into 4 x 4 paw drive, but I was on the hard wood floor and couldn't get any purchase.

So at one point Shaun left Kylo off his leash and I started running after him.  I wanted to show him my house.  I have a water dish over there.  This is my kennel.  The living room furniture is in that room.  I peed on the floor over there.  I pooped over there.  There is food in that jar, where I eat is over there.  I really need to sniff your bum.  But of course I was excited and I was mixing up my words.  What sounded like BARK BARK BARK, must have scared Kylo.

(Translation = WATER IN MY KENNEL, PEED FURNITURE, POOP FROM FOOD, GOING TO EAT YOUR BUM)

Kylo ran to Shaun and tried to hide under the lawn chair that is in the front entrance to the house.

He tried to curl into a small ball and tucked his tail under himself, but I was determined, I was going to sniff his bum.

The Big Guy put on my harness and we all went outside for a walk.

The Big Guy and Tonya stayed home to decorate their tree.  Shaun asked if I knew any commands.  The Big Guy told him, no.  I will do a few things, but not consistently.  Here is a few that Tonya has taught me.

DON'T JUMP = nip on the boobs, her's not the Big Guy
GET DOWN = scratch across the arms with my front paws
DOWN = bite the parts that are under the blanket
STOP = time to bark, really loud and often
OUTSIDE = time to sniff a bum while walking towards the door
SIT = exaggerated movements in any direction
GO FOR A DRIVE = me trying to get my learner's permit from the center console of the car
HARNESS = time to bite and nip the hand that feeds you
DO YOU WANT A TIME OUT IN YOUR KENNEL = too many words for me to comprehend, so I better do an interpretative dance with loud barks

Shaun did say that I was a good boy and that he looks forward to walking me again.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment