Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 3 December 2016

3/Dec/16 so you want pictures of my teeth?



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy decided he wanted pictures of my teeth.

I can tell you now...  NOT TODAY!


He got a picture if me sniffing him


I looked away


Flash didn't go off


I moved my mussel


Too close for the camera to know where to focus


Another one that was too close


Picture of my eyes


I moved again

He finally got tired of chasing me around.

The Big Guy has to go shopping today.  He ran out of mayonnaise and he had to use Tonya's Miracle Whip yesterday for a sandwich.  He wasn't overjoyed about that.

It would be like Tonya running out of ketchup and she would have put mayo on her fries.

Oh...  so you never tried mayonnaise on your fries?

The Big Guy even puts mayo on his cold pizza.  He says it's like a pizza sandwich.

Lately I've been fanicated by the grout between the kitchen tiles.  I've managed to eat some of it.  Tonya and the Big Guy are not too happy about that.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment